Loa Signing Notary Test 2
1. The Note is the loan agreement, and it outlines the terms of the loan.: True
2. One part of the "TILA- RESPA integrated Disclosure" (TRID) rule that af- fects signing
agents is the:: Closing Disclosure, which consolidates the Truth-in- Lending (TIL) disclosure and
the HUD-1 Settlement Statement.
3. Which document replaces the Good Faith Estimate and the "early" Truth in Lending
Disclosure.: The Loan Estimate form.
4. The new Closing Disclosure replaces which two documents as of October
2015?: The HUD- 1 and the Truth in Lending Disclosure.
5. A Notary Signing Agent shows up to an assignment only to discover it has been rescheduled
at the last minute for the following day.
What is the agent required to do with the documents?: Return them to the
6. Which document represents the borrower's promise to repay the loan?: -
Deed of Trust
7. If during the signing appointment the borrower divulges that the property being financed
is an investment property, while the loan papers indicate it
Contact the Author
to contact this author.