Leading SAFe 5.0 Certification Exam 2023/
1. Dual Operating System: A concept for a scaled agile
framework. Includes a value stream network and functional
2. SAFe: Scaled Agile Framework; A dual operating system
for business agility. Includes a set of competencies for agile
3. Business Agility: Capability of a business to rapidly
lead and respond to change.
4. Agile Release Train: A group of agile teams centered around
a value stream; A value stream network of a dual operating
system; A dimension within the team and technical agility
5. Lean Enterprise: Practice focused on value creation for
customers with minimal waste and processes.
6. Flow: Continuous movement from projects to products;
Achieved by limiting work in progress (WIP), reducing batch sizes
of items and managing queue lengths
Contact the Author
to contact this author.