CPSGT AND RPSGT Real Exam Practice Questions (Polysomnography)
58. All are potential causes of central sleep apnea except .-
59. What is the best explanation for how a differential amplifier works?: It
takes two sources and amplifies only the different voltages.
60. The best way to eliminate artifact is by : Going to the
problem source and replacing and reapplying the affected leads
61. For Americans the most common sleep disorder is .: -
62. If a slow-wave artifact appears in two channels that share the same
reference, what is the best solution to correct it?: Re-reference both leads to
a reference point that doesn't have the artifact.
63. If the exploring and reference electrodes are close to one another, the
amplitude will be : Low
64. Compared to the EEG, the LFF on an EMG is usually
set : Higher
65. Alpha-wave intrusion in sleep is indicative of : -
66. REM behavior disorder is most often seen in
.: Males over the age of 60.
67. What is the term for breath-holding followed by an expiratory groan?: -
68. Bio-calibrations are performed to .: Set a base-
line for scoring.
69. In which study does a patient try to stay awake in a darkened room?: MWT
70. What is the clinical term for bedwetting?: Enuresis
Contact the Author
to contact this author.