ATI Comprehensive Exit Exam 2023 with NGN (REAL EXAM)
B. Apply continuous pressure 2.5 cm (1 in) below the percutaneous skin site.
C. Apply continuous pressure 2.5 cm (1 in) above the percutaneous skin site.
D. Apply intermittent pressure 2.5 cm (1 in) above the percutaneous skin site.
97. A nurse is reviewing the medical record of a client who has a prescription for intermittent
heat therapy for a foot injury. Which if the following findings should the nurse identify as a
contraindication for heat therapy?
B. Abdominal aortic aneurysm
D. Peripheral neuropathy
98. A nurse is providing teaching to a client who is to undergo a cardiac catheterization. Which
of the following findings is expected during the procedure?
A. Sensation of skin warmth
C. Increased salivation
D. Numbness and tingling of the extremities
99. A nurse is transcribing new medication prescriptions for a group of clients. For which of the
following prescriptions should the nurse contact the provider for clarification?
A. Lorazepam .5 mg PO one tablet daily
B. Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg PO BID
C. Triamcinolone acetonide 100 mcg/inhalation two puffs TID
D. Zolpidem 10 mg PO one tablet at bedtime
100. A nurse is providing teaching to a client who is at 14 weeks of gestation about findings to
report to the provider. Which of the following findings should the nurse include in the
A. Swelling of the face
B. Urinary frequency
C. Faintness upon rising
D. Bleeding gums
101. A nurse is providing care for a client who has esophageal cancer and has received radiation
therapy. Which of the following finding should the nurse identify as the priority?
A. Excoriation of the skin on the neck and chest
C. Client reports a pain level of 6 on scale from 0-10
102. A nurse is assessing a client who is 2 hrs postpartum for uterine atony. Which of the
following action should the nurse take?
A. Monitor the client’s urinary output
B. Check the client VS
C. Evaluate the client's pain level
D. Palpate the client’s fundus
Contact the Author
to contact this author.